The new Park Tool PCS-10 Repair Stand comes with special features and upgrades to make set up, take down, and use faster and easier. The PCS-10 works well with traditional bikes, e-bikes, most recumbents and bicycles with odd shaped tubing.
PCS-10 Repair Stand Features
- Cam-type clamp allows single action clamping of tubes 7/8" to 3" (24mm to 76mm) in diameter
- The clamp jaws are nominally 3.5 inches (9cm) wide; Will also clamp on aero shaped seat posts
- Clamping pressure is fully adjustable and jaw covers are replaceable (part #1185K)
- Three-point leg system with reinforced center yoke for superior stability
- Composite top tube features a smooth 360-degree clamp rotation to move your bike easily in a position that makes access easier
- Folding and locking legs are kept in place with easy lock spring pins
- Add the Optional PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder to the stand for easy reach
- Height adjustment collar accepts the Park Tool Work Tray #106
- Height adjustments from 39" to 57" (99cm to 145cm)
Folds down to 41" (104cm) for portability and storage
- Base width when open: 36" x 36" x 45" (92 cm x 92 cm x 115 cm)
- Stand Weight: 25 lbs. (11.4 kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the Park Tool PCS-10 is 36 Kg's (80 lbs)
Contact us today with any questions you may have about the Park Tool PCS-10 repair stand.