The Muc Off disc brake cover set is the solution to prevent any oils, dirt or road grime from coming in contact with your disc brake rotors during cleaning or transportation. The patent-pending design makes it simple to install and remove yet amazingly keeps your rotors free form the contaminants that will ruin your brake pads or at the very least reduce braking. Perfect gadget to protect the rotors when degreasing or apply any spray lubricants! A must-have accessory for any cyclist who's bike has disc brakes. Sold as a set of 2.
- Protects disc brake rotors & pads from protectants & lubes - Protects discs during transit - Quick and easy to use - Fits all road/Mtb rotors - Simply rinse and use again - Breathable neoprene - Protects against corrosion - Supplied as a pair (set of 2)
- Fit the covers after you have washed your bike with Muc-Off Bike cleaner (remember it’s safe to use on disc brakes!).
- Start by separating the neoprene cover from the base plate.
- With the velcro facing towards you, slide the base plate over the hub axle by pulling it apart slightly at the join, now push downwards until the center hole is around the axle.
- To apply the neoprene cover, start at the caliper and press the neoprene cover over the caliper/cable and then around the entire rotor. Ensure all parts are covered before applying protectants, polishes or spray lubes.
- After each use, simply rinse both parts in water and leave to hang dry.
- NB: Do not ride with the covers attached! Do not spray protectants or lubes directly onto the Disc Brake Covers for an extended period of time!