This cassette lockring tool is manufactured from heat-treated alloy tool steel. The 1" base fits a wrench or bench vise. Thanks to the thin wall construction allows for use without removal of the cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across.
Cassette Lockring Tool Features:
- Fits Shimano®, SRAM® (including 1x), SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King®, and other cassette lockrings
- Also fits some Shimano® disc brake lockrings
- Center bore for axle clearance is 12mm
- Base size for socket or wrench is 1" or 25.4 mm
- Always use a skewer or axle nut to hold the tool firmly in place during removal and installation