The Kinekt Suspension Stem by Cirrus Cycles is taking cycling comfort to a whole new level. The award-winning design of the Kinekt Suspension Stem system is making this a must-have accessory for any rider who is seeking the ultimate in cycling comfort.
The Kinekt Suspension Stem is a lightweight and durable, the stem effectively isolates the rider's hand position from road & trail vibrations, which reduces arm, wrist, and shoulder discomfort.
Kinekt Suspension Stem Features
- 15-20mm of travel for comfort and control.
- Significantly reduces high-frequency vibration felt through the handlebars due to uneven terrain.
- Your Kinekt Stem comes with 3 different springs to adjust to your riding style and terrain. Easy to change! Comes with Soft, Medium (Installed) and Firm.
- Compatible with a wide range of handlebars (shims maybe required for some bars).
- Balanced so extra weight is not noticed.
- Control and steering are not compromised.
- Significantly lighter than suspension fork.
- The new Stem is Vertically Compliant for more comfort and safety. The movement is up and down and does not change your riding position under hard braking. Your Kinekt Stem gives you confidence under any riding conditions.
Kinekt Suspension Stem Specifications
Contact us today with any questions you have about the Cirrus Kinekt Suspension Stem.