The Park Tool PRS-25 is the portable repair stand of choice for owners of electric bicycles.
Ideal for Electric and Non-Electric Bicycles
Thanks to the non-round adjustable tubing you no longer have to worry about bike constantly moving when the bike is on the stand as commonly found on other repair stands. The Park Tool PRS-25 is the must-have tool for those who want to wash and repair either their traditional or electric bicycle with ease. Park
Park Tool PRS-25 Features
- The 100-25D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23–76mm), including aero tubes
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows the bike to be placed in the optimal position for specific repairs
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- Quickly and easily folds down to 46.25"
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60"
- Proprietary Hexatude™ hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 45" (92cm x 92cm x 115cm)
- Weighs just 13 lbs. (6kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the Park Tool PRS-25 is 100 lbs. (45kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.